Sunday, October 5, 2008

oscar the cat accompany the rest of your life

Oscar is the cat that can predict your death.I think this is a good thing.It can accompany the olds with the rest of their lives.Some time i do not agree superstition,but some time i was very confused something scientist cannot explain.Dose god really exist?Can people go to heaven after they die?I'm very afraid of death,especially in the night.I think some kind of beliving superstition can let you live in peace.When i watched my grandparents were too old to move,i was wondering what were they thinking,when they were about to die,i was sad.I think the heaven story maybe can decrease their dread.If i have a cat like oscar,i will let it be my grandparents' friend,and accompay them in the rest of their lives.
This is the hyperlink i read about Oscar the cat:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_the_cat

No comments: